Looking for an affordable space for talking therapy in the London Bridge area? We have a bright and spacious room available to hire in Borough.
- Five minutes’ walk from Borough Station and ten from London Bridge
- Characterful Victorian building – not a typical serviced office vibe
- Views over Mint Street Park and Borough’s historic architecture
- Much larger than average space, with armchairs, couch and desk. Storage is available for personal belongings
- Intercom access to the building
- Toilet and showers
- Kitchen access and tea-making facilities
- One minute from London’s best coffee shop, the amazing Colombian Coffee Company.
You’ll be sharing with Daniel and Carmen, who are training with the Centre for Freudian Analysis and Research.
- Saturdays from 8am to 10pm (£200 p/m)
- Mondays from 1pm to 5pm (£180 p/m)
- Thursdays from 8am to 2pm (£225 p/m)
We’d ask you to commit to a minimum of one block of four hours each week, for a minimum of six months. We know that there are times when people need to reschedule their sessions, so if you occasionally need additional hours outside your usual block, we’ll do our best to accommodate that.